Frammenti di (Pier)Pioggia

Pensieri e parole alla ricerca di un'identità

venerdì, agosto 25, 2006

Sultry waves

Sultry waves submerge me
In a useless august day
I see behind a glass
If it’s arriving a thunderstorm

The river drag remembers
They run aground in an upbeat grass
But a day will turn to yellow
Forsaking the insipid keepsake

I’ve got a good novelty for you
My shadow that want drown me
I told she please, fuck you
You know that you can't make it

If I had a bit of bravery
And extra money in my pockets
I would succeed to fly towards you
Swimming across these sultry waves

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

buongiorno pier, di chi e' questa bella canzone?

25 agosto, 2006 15:34  
Blogger Pier said...

Buongiorno anche a te, Wanda!
Sono contento che ti piaccia questa canzone... L'ha scritta un grafomane complessato che tra l'altro si scusa per il suo inglese imperfetto... Sì, insomma l'ho scritta io! :-)

25 agosto, 2006 16:27  
Blogger sonia said...

Urca...tu?!? la traduci per me :o(...please...

26 agosto, 2006 18:12  

Posta un commento

<< Home